- The Border Guard is in charge of border checks on persons. Finnish Customs controls the cross-border transport of goods.
- For further information about travel documents, you can contact the Police, the authority responsible for issuing passports and ID cards.
- The Finnish Immigration Service (Migri) is the agency that processes and decides on matters related to immigration, residence, refugee issues and Finnish nationality.
- As a foreign employee in Finland − The guide provides information on, for example, pay, working hours and holidays.
- For further information about visas contact the Finnish Ministry for Foreign Affairs.
- To learn more about cross-border transport of animals, contact the Finnish Food Authority.